Thursday, October 22, 2009

HONOR GRADUATE!!!

Matt graduated as an Honor Graduate! He worked so hard to get this. He had to be in really good physical shape, had to pass with high grades all his written tests and he could not ever fail an inspection. Even then, the TI will choose only 10% of those who qualify for the honor ribbon- resulting in only a fraction of the graduates recieving this honor. I was not sure he was going to get the robbon but I prayed my heart out and I was so proud when I saw he did it!

Here is Matt recieving the honor coin for his accomplishments. You can hear at the end of the video that Emmaline is calling for her dad. Matt got that same smile I saw on him earlier- he wasn't supposed to be smiling but you could tell he could hear her and was so happy. He was trying to keep from smiling but was struggling to do that.


1 comment:

Foresta said...

Matt, Congratulations! This is sooo cool! We're really proud of all that you've accomplished, especially under such difficult circumstances. Good job.