Thursday, September 10, 2009

Not much but something...

I got a letter in the mail, at least, it was an envelope that Matt had addressed. Inside was information about lodging and transportation for when I visit at graduation. It was frustrating to see his handwriting in the first place but not actually be getting a letter.

Matt mentioned in the phone call last week that they probably couldn't write for another week so I'm starting to expect a letter soon. Part of me is expecting a one-page quick note because I don't know how much time he'll have to write but honestly, I hope I get a ten page letter chalk full of information and professions of love!

I'll post as much of his letter as I feel comfortable with when I get it. Hopefully that is soon!

1 comment:

Montefusco Family said...

Ahh yes, I remember getting that same letter in the mail and being disappointed that there wasn't a little note from him to me in with all the graduation info.
Hopefully you'll get a real letter in the mail tomorrow!